CONGRATULATIONS CLASS OF 2020!
We hope you enjoy this video created by All Saints Preschool featuring our staff and our graduating students. Have a safe and happy summer everyone! Mahalo.
PRESCHOOL WILL FINISH THE YEAR VIA VIRTUAL EDUCATION
Following DOE protocol, classes will resume for the duration of the school year via virtual methods. Virtual Graduation will be on May 29th.
What this means:
2020-2021 School Year:
- There will be no May tuition collection
- Virtual instruction will be available for your keiki through the month of May. Please contact your teacher for info.
- There will be a virtual graduation on May 29th. Parents will receive an email for details on how to participate.
- School is closed over the summer (June and July)
- The Discohana fundraiser has been cancelled, but if you still wish to provide donations toward scholarship monies or to support the school during these challenging times, feel free to mail your donation to PO BOX 248, Kapaa, HI 96746.
2020-2021 School Year:
- Please keep in mind that plans for next school year are tentative, given the changing nature and extension of self-quarantine rules. We will continue to monitor and update as more information is received.
- We plan to use the summer to evaluate ways to re-open. Orientation is tentatively scheduled for August 2nd.
- Applications are still being accepted, but will be placed on a wait list for further review.
- Acceptance packets are being mailed to families shortly. Please keep in mind we will do our best to receive all accepted families. However, COVID-19 rules may force smaller class sizes and adjustments to class settings. Please be aware that new families may be wait-listed if we reach a new max capacity.
Until further notice, our office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30AM to 12:30PM and closed on holidays.
You may also reach us at email@example.com or call 808-822-0122.
For more information on how to protect and calm your keiki, please visit our BLOG, HERE
Enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year is now open! If you are interested in applying, please download the application form below and submit it to our office.
2020-2021 APPLICATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE
all saints' SCHOLARSHIP FUND
CLICK ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO SUPPORT YOUR KEIKI!
This year's All Saints' Preschool Scholarship Fundraiser is "Discohana" All donation proceeds go to qualifying families of All Saints' Preschool so their children may afford quality preschool education and care. Last year we raised over $9,000 dollars in scholarships!
MAHALO FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Attached is a great PDF file about fear in the midst of the COVID-19 Pandemic and healthy ways to cope with this fear.
✧ THE PARENT LINE
A resource on child behavior, child development, parenting support, and community resources.
This checklist may be used as an indication of where your child is in the spectrum according to their age range and provides games and activities you may use to help further their development.
The CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention) regularly provides updates and resources about how to prevent various injuries.